Today's learning:
Learnt from Sreejith that we need to do meditation and yoga along with walking and exercises. This will benefit mental and physical health.
Most of the people are fear about future. What is going to happen next and what would be my future career. So it is important to be vigilant about such thoughts and focus on the present. This requires energy and if the energy is low, such negative thoughts bombard the mind. In order to have full of energy, we need to do meditation or yoga along with other activities.
Another important lesson i learnt is controlling the kids is not easy. You need to stop watching mobile to prevent him to watch mobile.
I still need to control my voice and i see sometimes i raise my voice to prove my point which is not good. I should learn to convey my thoughts in very simple and low voice.
I still need to be disciplined about every activity without losing focus.
I need to give complete attention to the kid or wife while spending time with them without watching mobile or any electronic gadgets.
No comments:
Post a Comment