Friday, April 28, 2017

Baahubali 2

Baahubali.. People who had questioned there is no story in first part, now may complains about too much story. Jokes apart, kudos to rajamouli crew for making such a magnanimous movie in Indian cinema. People who complained that Indian movies are not on par with Hollywood style of story telling or making, can now be silent with this one. More than movie, it is all about characterization. Bahubali, devasena, bhallaladeva, sivagami, kattappa characters may stay alive for a long time. I am going to watch multiple times as I did not want the movie to end. 
Acting of prabhas, anushka, ramyakrishna, sathyaraj is one more reason to watch the movie. My rating --5/5 .. Watch this movie or else you will miss the emotional drama of ancient Indian kingdoms. How a son obeys his mother more than his power, how a king is ready to leave everything for dharma.. Hatsoff to vijayendra varma Garu for such a strong story. My only complaint about the movie is..length..I want it to be one more hour as I do not want to leave the theatre yet, even though movie length is already close to three hours. 
What I learnt is output of a work with complete dedication and involvement produce such a result that we wonder if it is really possible again. Never before and never after is exactly meant to the efforts of bahubali team.

No comments:

Post a Comment